Downtown Counseling Services
105 N. Gordon St. Suite #202
Alvin, TX 77511
In order to continue safely seeing clients in the office we ask for you to please ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes, please call and cancel your face to face appointment and arrange for teletherapy services with your counselor. We ask that you abide by our cancellation policy and cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. However, we do understand the need to be flexible during this time. If the answers are no, please arrive early and go to the restroom to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds, rinse and dry completely before entering suite for your appointment.
Questions to ask yourself prior to each appointment.
1. Within the last 14 days, have you traveled to a country forwhich the CDC has issued a Level 2 or 3 travel
designation? (These countries now include China, Iran,South Korea, Italy, and Japan. Refer to official CDC
website for updated list)
2. Have you had contact with any person who is showing symptoms for COVID- 19 within the last
14 days, OR with anyone with known COVID-19?
3. Do you have any symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, fever, or shortness of
4. Have you had a fever in the past 48 hours? (must not be using any fever reducing medication)
5. **If you have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19, please notify us so we can determine if other clients may have been exposed.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping EVERYONE healthy!
We are considered an essential business so we can currently remain open for in person counseling during this pandemic. We are sanitizing our suite and the common areas atleast twice a day. Therapists are limiting their activity in the community as encouraged by the CDC.